The Only James Hardie® Certified Siding Installer in Southern Maryland
ExteriorPros is proud to be certified by James Hardie® to provide property owners in Southern Maryland with superior fiber cement siding options for their homes and businesses. In fact, ExteriorPros is Southern Maryland’s only James Hardie® certified siding installer.
Since 2000, ExteriorPros has grown to become one of the area’s most trusted providers of home improvement solutions. We’ve furthered our excellence through our certification with James Hardie to provide property owners with simply the best.
Benefits of James Hardie® Fiber Cement Siding
When you invest in fiber cement siding from James Hardie, you get benefits such as:
- Moisture- and rot-resistant. James Hardie siding resists water damage and won’t swell, crack or discolor over time, unlike some other siding materials.
- Baked-on ColorPlus® Technology. This innovative technology exclusive to James Hardie provides enhanced color resistance to fading, chips and cracks, leaving you with lasting color.
- A variety of styles. James Hardie siding comes in plank, shingle and panel styles along with corresponding trim and fascia to completely protect and beautify your home or office.
- Non-combustible. Fiber cement siding will not ignite when exposed to a direct flame and will not contribute to a fire, giving you added protection.
- Keeps out pests. Birds, insects and other creatures can eat away at wood siding, but James Hardie fiber cement products will protect your building from more than just wind and rain.
- Excellent warranty options. James Hardie fiber cement siding comes with a 30-year non-prorated warranty and a 15-year warranty for all trim products.