Helping You Choose the Best Roofing Material for Your Home or Business Since 2000
As a locally-owned and -operated roofing company in Southern Maryland, ExteriorPros goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Our goal is your complete satisfaction with your new roof, so we’re here to help you choose the best material for your home or business.
While asphalt shingles are the most commonly used roofing material, ExteriorPros offers other affordable roofing options to not only protect your building, but ensure it maintains its beauty and integrity for years to come. What additional types of roofing materials do we offer besides asphalt shingles?
Other Roofing Options
- Metal. Investing in a metal roof can give your building decades of protection and lasting color when cared for properly. Homeowners and business owners alike love the distinctive look of metal and its longevity.
- Slate. Providing an elegant look in a variety of shades, slate boasts exceptional durability, fire resistance and can be recycled at the end of its life, making it an eco-friendly option.
- Clay tile. Homeowners love the textured look of clay tile, especially for Mediterranean and Spanish-style homes. Clay tile roofs can last upwards of 50 years.
- Wood. Wood shingles give your home or business a rustic, natural look that complements a variety of architectural styles. It’s also an eco-friendly option.
- Flat roofs. If your home or commercial property has a flat roof, we can accommodate your new roof or roof repair with industry-leading flat roofing products.